nVent Hoffman On Demand
Days matter. nVent HOFFMAN ships within 10.
When you need customized enclosures quickly, nVent HOFFMAN gives you the choice—fast or faster.
Fast production schedules are no problem with the Rapid Modification program. Our most popular enclosures and panels, all designed to meet global safety standards and perform under the most challenging conditions:
- Simple holes and cutouts placed where you need them
- Your choice of 28 vibrant colors
- Shipped within 10 days
- Ready for installation
Express Modification from nVent HOFFMAN helps you get it done.
Check out the full Express Modification items list:
View Express Modification Catalog (PDF).
Protect your critical electrical equipment with HyShed, the state-of-the-art sanitary washdown enclosure solution. HyShed is specially designed to withstand high pressure, high temperature washdown cleaning procedures in Food & Beverage applications.
Only HyShed gives you the ultimate power to quickly and more easily preserve the integrity of your sanitary conditions and equipment, while promoting lean processes.
Ideally suited to protect equipment in CIP and harsh sanitary washdown applications.
- IP69K (DIN), IP69 (IEC), NSF, Type 4X
- 3-A System Component Qualification Certificate
- FDA-grade replaceable silicone gasket
- Internally mounted hinges
- Solid back for easy weld mounting
- Hygienic latching mechanisms
- IP69K accessories
- Replaceable FDA-grade silicone gasket
- On-machine controls and areas with large temperature swings
- Direct washdown, CIP or chemical rich contact
The nVent HOFFMAN 4/4X Shroud extends the life of your electronics by mitigating dust and water ingress, while maintaining high efficiency with only a 10% reduction in air flow. Pair this with a hinged, tool-less design that attaches directly to HOFFMAN Type 12 Filter Fans, and you have a comprehensive, open-loop cooling solution with advanced protection and effortless maintenance for a variety of 4/4X environments. The shroud comes in 4 sizes (5", 9", 10" and 13") and 3 finishes (ANSI 61, RAL7035 and 304SS).
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easily remove shroud without tools for maintenance and filter replacement
- FDA approved blue silicone gasket ensures a proper NEMA and UL Rated seal to the enclosure
- Hinge that allows the shroud to be open to a 45-degree angle and allows for easy complete removal for cleaning
- Pre-drilled holes allow for locking provision on side
- Easy one person installation with simple back panel mounting; hardware included
- 10 degree sloped-top design