Customer Return Policy
Please place your order by calling your local branch or by placing your order at needco.com. COD payments accepted by credit card only.
Returns will not be processed.
CUSTOMER RETURN POLICY
Prompt credits will be issued for items returned within 30 days of date of purchase subject to proper inspection and the following condition:
- Return Material Authorization must be from a NorthEast Electrical salesperson for items picked up by NorthEast Electrical truck, UPS or other common carrier. No Exceptions.
- Cash Sale returns must be accompanied by a sales receipt. A check will then be issued for all refunds over $50.00 within 7 business days. There will be NO CASH REFUNDS over $50.00.
- Returned items must be new, in the original carton with all packaging and accessories and accompanied by invoice or packing slip.
- Defective items will be handled under terms of the manufacturer's warranty. We will provide a copy of any manufacturer's warranty or repair policy if requested.
- All products that are non-stocks, special orders, or factory direct shipments will require an allowable return authorization from the manufacturer prior to credit being applied. Any incurred restocking charges, material handling or freight charges will be deducted accordingly. If not authorized to return, no credit will be given. Stock items returned after 30 days will be assessed a restocking charge up to 50%
- The following items are not returnable :
- Cut-wire, flexible conduit, or liquid-tight conduit
- Installed software or electronic components
- Sale items- on non-stock or clearance products
- Cash sale after 30 days
- Items returned after 30 days without prior approval
- All generators and accessories